Saturday, 11 March 2017

Sneeky Peek Day One...

 Good Morning,

Im here today with a wee sneeky peek at one of my creations I have made for the Create and Craft Shows on Tuesday 14th at 12noon and 5pm for The Paper Boutique Design Team.
Todays creations are my Rainbow Card and Candle Set.  

I used the super A6 Stamp Set for this creation.  
I also used the amazing black card thats also available too from Creative Crafting World.  I have to say its the smoothest paper Ive used in a long time. Lovely to the touch. I know lots of you are the same as me and love to stroke the papers!!!!

Card Recipe
Tall Card - Creative Crafting World.
Owl from Paper Boutique Set.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Ribbon and Gems from stash

My tutorial for decorating a candle is here!

Thanks for dropping by today,

I will be back again tomorrow for another sneeky peep.

Before I go you could win a fabby A6 Paper Pad set that's about to be released on Tuesday!!!

You can win one in a few ways.  

Pop over to the Creative Crafting World Blog and join the fun!!! 

Or Pop over to the Facebook Page and play along there. 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Thats Crafty - Bling it Up.
Moving Along with the Times- Rainbows.
Addicted to Stamps- Make Your Mark (Markers)
Fab n Funky - Inspired by a Song. (Somewhere over the Rainbow)
Fairy Tale Challenge- First Time/Last Time (Newest Stamp Set)  

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh I love this gift set Hazel! What a fabulous owl image and the bright colors are beautiful!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fab Hazel. Love the coloured owl against the black background and the candle is brilliant too - would you want to light it though....

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel, thanks for popping over to MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and candle so vibrant! Great design. Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How wonderfull is this! What a fab gift set! I really love your creation. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well fancy you being at MAWTT! - love these - just gorgeous hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely colors you picked. Thank you very much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox