Wednesday 20 September 2017

On Safari...

 Hi Folks,

Im back again,

Told You I would be here loads over the next few days!!! 

This is one of my creations for the upcoming shows on Create and Craft TV from Creative Crafting World featuring the artwork of Pollyanna Pickering. Showtimes are on the header below. 
This is an amazing set of artwork to play with and I could have spent forever making cards and looking at the paintings. 

Todays creation features elephants. I decided to make an easel card for this one.  

Card Recipe
2 x 6 x 6 Cards
Image, Papers and Sentiment from The African Safari DVD Rom
Backing Paper Woodstock Range from Creative Crafting World
Heart Banner La La Land.

Thanks for dropping by today,

I will be back again tomorrow with another fabby safari animal creation, 

Love and Sparkles

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Dragonfly Dreams- Patterned Papers. 
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes. 
As You Like it - Flora or Fauna.  (Has to be animals everytime. Im not a flowery person on my cards but do love seeing beasties on them xx) 

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Hazel! The image is really amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it! We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Beautiful card and I love the heffalumps too!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.