Saturday 9 September 2017

If I was a Mouse....

Happy Saturday Folks.

 If I was a Mouse I would be this one tucking into my bowl of nutella!!!! I love nutella although it does not love my tummy!!! It makes it all big and fatter than usual!! Booooo!!!! But then if you do eat most of a jar with a spoon in one go, what do you expect!!! 
This mouse is my card using  the Progressive Image from Gerda Steiner. The image is called Sweet Tooth Mouse. You can buy him here.  The idea with a Progressive Challenge is that you buy the first image and then play along each month and get the next image from the Designer Free!!!(Thank You!!!) Brilliant and great fun!!! 

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Linen Card
Sweet Tooth Mouse Gerda Steiner. 
Coloured with Promarkers 
Papers Freebie in Magazine Years ago
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Dienamics Circle Stitched Die.
Sentiment - Freebie from Magazine. 

I paper pieced my bowl to match the papers. I hope you like it. Thanks for dropping by today to visit my wee bit of blogland,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are...
Crafty Friends - Dies or Punches. 
CRAFT - Embossing
I love Promarkers - Animals. 

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

As a Nutella lover, I SO know what you mean. I really love this card! xxx

Sheryl said...

I love this. It is such a simple but very effective design. What a great image too.
Thanks for joining the fun at I ❤️Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Aunty Sue said...

OMG this is far too cute and fab embossing thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week and good luck

Brenda said...

Hazel, this is SOOOOO CUTE! I love your little mouse. And I so agree with Jo, please consider applying to the DT for CRAFT. I think you would be a wonderful fit and it is such a great group of creative people. Thanks for sharing you card with us this week!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great as usual :)