Thursday 3 August 2017

It had to be....

WHO!!!!! 

Hi Everyone and welcome to my wee bit of Blogland.

It had to be Who somewhere on Toms birthday makes!!! So here is his card from big brother Jake. Yes I am the Mummy Card Store!!! 

Happy 13th Birthday Tom!!!! 

Tom is a Massive Doctor Who fan so when I say this fabby Teddy Bo image the other month I grabbed it so I could do something with it.  
Card Recipe
Watercolour Card made to look like the Galaxy with Inks.
Coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolour Pencils. 
Font - Doctor Who.

Heres Tom with the Doctor the other year at a Convention. Im sure hes gonna like the New Lady Doctor too. 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, suit

Thanks for dropping by today. Im now off to chill out. I can't beleive I have a 13 year old!!! The teenage years restart now!!!! (My eldest was 20 in May so I had a 3 month respite from them!!!) 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Creative With Stamps - Boys to Men.
Fairy Tale Challenge - Be Loved Family.
Stinkin Inkers - Guy Talk. (Tom could talk the Hind legs off a donkey with his Doctor Who Talk. He is well and Truly a Fan!!!) 
Tuesday Throwdown- Out of this World.
The Paper Girls Challenge - Space Age. 

4 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Hazel- this is a great card and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for joining the Stinkin' Inkers. Vicki- DT

Kim said...

This is amazing! Love love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Helen F. said...

Oh what a fabulous card, Hazel! Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps~Boys to Men challenge this month :)

Debi said...

This image would be so perfect for my brother. At 66 he's still a big Dr. Who fan!
Congrats on making the Top 3 at Tuesday Throwdown! Hope you'll play again this week! Debi DT