Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Anything Goes.

Hi Folks,

Well its Tuesday again and time for another challenge on Passion for Promarkers.   This week its a Anything Goes week as long as you use any promarker/aquamarker pen. 
The challenge is sponsored by Crafty Sentiments.

I have gone with a super cute digi from Crissy Armstrong. The papers are matching.  I got them free on the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook. 
I made Dads birthday card and he loved it!!! Hurray!!!!

Being on the Paper Boutique DT has made me stretch myself and I used an 8 x 8 Card for the first time with this card!!!! ( Not a sample card but a real one I was going to send!!)  Im always so scared using them that they are too big but Im really happy with how I got on.

Card Recipe
8 x 8 Card.
Digi and Papers - Crissy Armstrong.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Gold Matting Card - Creative Crafting World.
Sentiment Computer Generated - Font - Urban Jungle 2

Thanks for dropping  by today, Im off now to do summer holiday stuff with Tom. Hes off for 6 weeks just now. Hes got friends over tonight for a BBQ.  He says hes doing the cooking!!! Yickes!!!!

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are...
The Crazy Challenge - Animals.
Challenge Up Your Life - Cats or Dogs. (Hope my big cats count)
Crafty Friends - Man or Boy.
Lil Red Wagon - 3 of a Kind (My 3 wee cubs)

6 comments:

  1. Hazel, your colouring on this card is absolutely fantastic! That lion's mane is stunning! Love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, this image is gorgeous, great card, thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! What a fabulous image!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such an amazing card! I really love the golden frames - and sure the cute (big) cats! Thank you for joining us at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this hun as I said on skype....there was no doubt on my mind Poppa would love it
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your stay, thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me,
Love and Sparkles Hazelxox