Saturday 11 February 2017

Guest Designer at Gerda Steiner Designs.

Hi Folks,

Im here today with my second Guest Designer Post for Gerda Steiner Designs.  

I loved playing with the ever so sweet bunnies and their friends over the last couple of weeks.

 Stamp Set I got to play with is called Hoppiness 
Hoppiness 4x6 Clear Stamp Set
How cute are the bunnies and their buddies!!! Hop on over and grab a set too!!! 
For my first creation I wanted something CAS. I went for this cute pair of Love Buns!!! I made the background behind them with the fence stamp and then added a distress ink Northern Nights effect sky. By chance I had some tiny star gems so added them to finish it off. 
I decorated the insert with one of the dinky stamps from the set too.

Since there are bunnies it made me think of Easter and chocolate!! So my second creation today is a wee Easter Basket with a tag. Oh those mini eggs were tasty!!! 
Recipes
Card One
6 x 6 linen card
Stamps Hoppiness Stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs
(Bunnies, Fence and Sentiment) 
Background Aurora Borealis done with Distress Inks.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Gems from stash


Easter Basket
Hoppiness Stamps Bunny and Sentiment
Forever Friend Papers.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Seam Binding from stash.
Sweets....now in my tummy!!!!! Hee hee!!!! Naughty slimming worlder!!!

Thanks for dropping by my little bit of blogland today. I hope you have a super weekend.

Love and Sparkles,
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Card One.
Inky Chicks - Clean and Simple.
Crafty Cardmakers - Love
Aud Sentiments - Love/Valentines Sentiment.
Craft for the Craic - Something with 2 on it. (2 Bunnies, 2 Coloring Mediums.)
I love Promarkers - CAS
Crafty Purple Frog - Love is All Around.


Easter Basket and Tag.
As You Like it - Ribbon or Lace. (I love seam binding as it comes in so many colors and I get the best bows when I use it. Other satin effect ribbons just dont seem to hold for me)
Brown Sugar - Rhinestones/or Ribbon.
Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday)  - Cute.

18 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww adorable creations Hazel! I love the inky sky on your card and your Easter basket is so cute! Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs, Tammy

Migdalia said...

Your bunnies are adorable!!Darling card and such a sweet treat my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Marianne's Craftroom said...

How adorable are these bunnies, fab card and basket x

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Your card also fits our current challenge at the Sweet Stampers.
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
Hugs
Kuni

Lin said...

I think I might be a little bit in love with your bunnies, their little faces and expressions are just so adorable. Throw in that gorgeous background night sky and this is a winner for me.

Thank you so much for joining in with my Love, Love, Love challenge this time.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Elle Kay said...

Such a sweet image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my...this is SO cute! Your attentions to details are amazing! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Maikreations said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cute card with us at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Love the images by Gerda Steiner and your awesome background makes them shine!!!
Happy crafting, Maike

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love these buns, I think I might need to buy them lol!!
Hugs Shell xx

Crafty Amy said...

Oh my gosh I love them all :D It is easy to see why they wanted you to design for them. That basket is adorable.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Larissa said...

Aww love both your projects! The little basket is really cute and I also love seam binding! Thanks for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Sue B said...

Aww the card is so sweet Hazel… I love the wonderful Northern lights sky that you’ve created… looks awesome! And the little Easter Basket is gorgeous… I love mini eggs! :-)
Hope you are well
Love Sue Xxx

Julie said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

The Crafty Critter said...

Your night sky is AWESOME! I love the colors you used and the bunnies are too cute. Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my crafts with you, too. I can always use some feedback and tips and tricks from a fellow crafter. If you are interested in looking at my projects they can be found at http://thecraftycritter.com.
-Miranda

Annette said...

Gorgeous bunnies and I love the 'hoppiness' sentiment!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

ELE said...

Fantastic <3
Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Judith said...

These Bunnies are adorable Hazel - I just love your colourful card - Thankyou so much for playing along at crafty purple frog this month hugs Judith x

Unknown said...

Aww they are so cute! Very inspiring for Easter gifts. Thanks for joining our February challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne