Wednesday 15 July 2015

Bugaboo Christmas In July...

 Hi All,

Well Ive made it to day 5 of the Christmas in July Challenge over on Catch the Bug!!! So I so far have 5 more Christmas Cards than I did so I would say Im organised!!! Hee hee!!!
 Can you spot the Tomato!!! Well its really the bauble but once I coloured it I thought oops!!! Christmas Tomato!!! 
The doggy has a shiney nose too.


Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Papers Doodle Bug
Image - Kidz Christmas Boy with his Dog Bugaboo
Funny Sentiment - Lindsay Mason Stamp
Coloured with Promarkers
Stickles Glitter Glue.
Clear Glossy Accents. 
Buttons from stash


Thanks for dropping by today. Im hoping to get the grass cut this evening. Its drying up today so fingers crossed that I manage. Its done nothing but rain here the last week. We really should have booked summer and not just had permanent Autumn!!! 

Love and Sparkles
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are...

Catch The Bug - Bingo with Humour. (Diagonal - Bugaboo Image, Players Choice (Traditional Colours) Snowflakes)  Humour is Sentiment and Wee Doggy with his Reindeer Hat!
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas In July.
Sweet Stamps -Traditional Christmas Colours. 

10 comments:

Janice said...

Great sentiment, great image choice and colouring and a fab tomato! Another adorable card Hazel. Brightened up a treat here too, so like you, I'm off out into the garden! Jx

Wendy L said...

A lovely, sweet card Hazel, xxx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Hazel - love the image - including the 'tomato' lol!!!
Debs xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the coloring & sparkle. Looks like there are 6 so far that have entered all the days. Noticed unless I looked wrong but I did not see an entry for you on Day 1 Sat.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Such a a gorgeous and festive card! Superb colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card, your coloring looks beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Christmas in July celebration!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous image and card design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

Olesya Andreyeva said...

Super cute card! Esp I love the dog's nose :)) Thank you for joining us at ATSM.
Olesya DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, great image & the perfect sentiment...you have been a busy bee with all these cards!!
Hugs Shell xx

Furrbster said...

What a brilliant card - and well done on doing all the Christmas challenge - I missed the first one so decided not to bother lol. I love your tomato hehehe
Hugz Tinz