Thursday 19 March 2015

Tag You're It

Good Morning,

WOW its Thursday again, This year is flying past!!! 
Today its time for another challenge on MAWTT. This week Lovely Janice has picked the theme of Use a Tag on your Project.  Well I went the whole hog and made my project a big tag. 
My tag was made using all papers from Kaisercraft (be-YOU-tiful)    My bow at the top was made using quite stretchy ribbon and I love it, Never managed to make such a big bow before!!!

I hope you are all having a nice week. Im looking forward to the eclipse tomorrow but I could almost bet there will be cloud cover here!!!

Love from Hazel xx


Challenges I would like to enter are...
Top Tip Tuesday - Buttons or Bows.
Allsorts - Flowers and Pearls
Lil Red Wagon - All Tied Up.
Craft De Bows - Anything Goes with a Bow.


11 comments:

Janice said...

Love the bow, love the sentiment so I love the tag. Gorgeous papers and colours Hazel, very pretty indeed. Jx

kelly ledder said...

This is stunning and I LOVE your new blog design xx

Wendy L said...

Hazel this looks great, xxxx

Mervi said...

Lovely tag Hazel.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Flowers and pearls challenge;-))m

Vicki said...

Beautiful tag with great quote! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, Anything goes and include a handmade bow.

Collette said...

This is lovely, Hazel!

Brenda said...

This is a wonderful tag, all of the details make it so special! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Hazel.. those papers are very scrummy and I love the pretty flower and fab quote. The bow is awesome! :-)
I watched the eclipse on tv this morning...filmed from plane.. it was really spectacular one!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Tracy Penney said...

This is a beautiful tag. I love how you used the ribbon at the top to create the bow. Thanks for playing along with our "All Tied Up" challenge at Little Red Wagon.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful tag hun, love the bow & the vintagey feel to your creation
Hugs Shell xx

Kat W said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag design, lovely vintage feel and the bow looks great :-)

Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge!

Hugs, Kat x