Friday 20 February 2015

Early Mothers Day!!!

Hi Everyone,

Today Im sharing my wee card thats just been published in Cardmaking and Papercraft. 

I saw a thing on Facebook a while back asking if your Mum was extra special and for what reasons and of course I said YES!!!!! I didnt think they would pick me but low and behold I got an email asking all about my situation. 

My parents are both fantastic as I really struggle at times with my illness and they are always there for me. So what  better way to show my gratitude than by sharing my thanks with the world!!! 
Here is a more recent piccy of Mum and I.  
 I used a ever so cute Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp and coloured her with my promarkers and specrtum Noirs. 
 Now Mums card isnt going to be a surprise this year but Im sure she loves the wee article in the mag :)   Thanks to Kirstie Sleigh for picking me for it,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

7 comments:

Pamela said...

I subscribe to CM&P, my mag came yesterday so I'd already seen the article. Well done on being picked.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Hazel… how fab is this!! and what a lovely gift for your Mum…. I bet she is well chuffed! well done my friend… I will have to buy this magazine!
She will love your card hun… it's absolutely adorable… your colouring is awesome and I love her pretty sparkly flowers! ;-)
Hope you have a great day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Hazel wow you must be feeling on top of the world!! simply gorgeous is your card and adorable image well done again xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely article Nd what a lovely Mum to be there for you. Gorgeous card too x

Judith said...

Big congratulations Hazel - what a fab card and a lovely way to thank your Mum hugs Judith x

Tammy said...

Oh how exciting Hazel, a big congratulations! Gorgeous card and what a fantastic way to celebrate your mom! I hope you are doing well!
Big hugs, Tammy

Sharon said...

Well done Hazel , lovely story and a beautiful card xx