Thursday 16 October 2014

White on white Christmas...

Hi Everyone,
Its Thursday and time for a new challenge on MAWTT. This week Wendy has picked the theme of White on White Christmas (Ohh my fav!!!) 
So my card is white on white with a tiny bit of Red!!! Well you cant have Rudolph without his nose now can you!!!!
Pop over to see the DT Cards they are amazing!!!
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Die Cuts
Swiss Dots Paper
Stardust Stickles
Red Gem

Thanks for dropping by today. The last 24 hours have been mad here, poor Tom got a tummy bug. Not so good when its the school holidays and you want to be out playing!!! Thankfully hes on the mend now. My poor washing machine has been busy though!!

Im still really busy outside blogland and feel like i've been neglecting my wee blog. I seem to do my posts and then dont have time to pop over and visit you all. So sorry xxx

Sending Hugs to Everyone

Love and Sparkles
Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to enter are...
Merry Monday Challenge - Silent Night ( I think my card evokes the Silent Night with Santa on his Sleigh delivering his goodies to everyone tucked up in bed sound asleep. The snow silently falling all around!!)
ABC Christmas Challenge - Uncoloured Main Image.
My Time to Craft - Santa Claus (Waves to My Old Teamies!!!) xx

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

18 comments:

Janice said...

Super card Hazel, and I adore that cheeky red nose - it's all in the detail I'd say!
Hope Tom is continuing to feel better and that none of the rest of you catch his bug! Happy washday! Jx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, hope all well and you dont all catch the bug. xxx

laurie said...

I love those dies, which company makes the santa and sleigh? Its so cute!

OlgaB said...

Such beautiful dies and I'm a sucker for an all white project!
Hugs from Africa!

Sue B said...

What a fab scene Hazel ! this is really sweet… Love Rudolph with his red nose! the WOW looks really elegant and pretty! :-)
Poor Tom… I hope he's feeling a lot better today… no fun getting ill in your school holiday!
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Hazel - love the red nose detail :o)
Hope Tom is feeling better now.
Debs xx

Carole said...

You do WOW so well Hazel, love the sparkle
Hope Tom is soon better
Hugs
Carole xXx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Hazel, I love the dies you've used! I hope your son starts to feel better soon!
Hugs, Tammy

LeAnne said...

This is wonderful! I LOVE the diecuts...can you share who makes them? Are they available in the states? Rudolph and his team are just the sweetest! Thanks for playing with my Merry Monday challenge this week!

Judith said...

This is so pretty Hazel - even though you cheated with that red nose lol. I've got that Santa die somewhere as yet unused, I'll have to hunt it out hugs Judith x

Bonnie said...

I love the elegance of the white on white and those lovely die cuts! Thank you, Hazel, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LOVE the white on white, Hazel! This is so very striking!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

Susan Powell said...

This is gorgeous. I love the little bit of sparkle you added around the frame.

MagsB said...

Hiya, Hazel! This is a fabulous card, so elegant! I love the Christmassy scene!

Why do these horrible bugs always ambush us when it's the holidays?! I hope Tom is feeling better!

Thanks for joining in at MTTC - *waves back*

love Mags B x

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous. Love the way you sneaked Rudolph's nose in.

Hope Tom is feeling better.

Susan xx

Mau xx said...

Hi sweet mama, hope your household is getting back to normal. Poor Tom what a shame to miss his school hols xxx
xx hope you are better now Tom xx
Love the card, w/w is so difficult to get right and this is beautiful.
Hugs Mau xx

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love Rudolph's red nose!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous WOW card!
Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa