Wednesday 12 March 2014

You are on my mind!!!!

Hi All,
 Thats the name of this fab digi image from Tiddly Inks. (Yes I know Im a bit addicted to them!!!) 
Oops I think the pictures seem to be a bit darker now I have blogged them, Hope you can see her alright! 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Scalloped Card.
Tiddly Inks You are on my Mind Digi Stamp
Papers, Pearls and Ribbon from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers.

I hope if you have good weather you are enjoying it. Its been a rubbish wet winter here, not even freezing cold just terribly wet. So its nice to see the garden starting to come to life.  
Thanks for dropping by my blog today,
Love and Sparkles,
Hazel

Challenges I would like to enter are.
Card Mania - Something New (My Digi and a couple of the Promarkers just got the Winter 13 limited edition ones)
Cutie Pie Challenge - Pearls and Swirls
Digi Sketch Challenge - Cute.
Through the Purple Haze - Digital.

Thanks for taking the time to visit x
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

14 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is such a sweet card hun, love the layout & the colours you have used are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Hazel, love the image .... all that hair! Fab colouring and love your use of colour. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, Hazel. Fab design and a terrific image.
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous Hazel, your colouring is amazing.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Debs said...

Stunning card Hazel - amazing colouring of that adorable image.
Hope you are keeping well.
Debs xx

Sara Stacey said...

Such a sweet card!!!

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at TTPH

Sara x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Hazel is your card x

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel, oh my fabulous colouring of a lovely image and I love your card!

Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel,gorgous card,love the colouring,love the butterfly back ground thank you for joining in with us at digi sketch and good luck

DesignerDiva said...

Super card Hazel, I have this cute little image too. Love your colours and fab colouring Mrs!
Hugs Laurie xx

JoanieMc said...

Oh,how cute! Love the image. Fab coloring and great design.
Thanks for joining ThroughthePurple Haze Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie

Lisbeth K said...

Beautiful card, and I love the colors and your fab coloring! Thank you for joining us at TTPH this week, good luck :)

Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
DT Through The Purple Haze
DT Just Inspirational
DT The Outlaws, Sketch

Unknown said...

Hi Hazel, back again with my Cutie Pie hat on to say thanks for joining in with us this time.

Sarah

Ashley said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! The colors are beautiful, and her dog-eared pigtails remind me of the ones I used to wear when I was little. Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

~Ashley
TTPH DT