Saturday 1 March 2014

Cats and Dogs.

Hi Everyone,
WOW its March now!! Welcome to spring!!! Cant believe how quickly 2014 is already going!!
Its Saturday so time for a card for My Time To Craft. The challenge over there is Cats or Dogs or Both!!!
How cute is the Wee Doggy on here. Ive used some of my older stash again!!!(See Im being so good!!!) Its all Lindsay Mason items. 
I sent this card to a friend the other week as Ive been doing a RAK thing so have sent a few things out as surprises to folks . 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Card, Diecuts and Sentiment all Lindsay Mason Designs.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges. 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
 Thats me for just now, Thanks for dropping by my blog today,

Love and Sparkles Hazelxx

My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

11 comments:

Jo said...

Soooo sweet!
hugs Jo x

Debbie said...

So, so cute.Adorable card.Hugs Debbie x

DesignerDiva said...

LOl that's a little cutie if Iever saw one!! Lovely work Hazel
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Hazel… the doggie is adorable… I love the papers and fab paw prints! the card has a lovely cosy cheery feel to it… bet your friend loved it !!
Hope you have a good weekend hun!
Huge hugs
Sue xx

Danielle Vincent said...

I love your darling doggy in pjs Hazel. Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month. I'm delighted to be among you crafty ladies. Hugs D

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and what a gorgeous image or two! coloured so beautifully and those papers are also stunning x

Pat said...

Lovely card Hazel, that doggy is so cute in his pj's ready for bed! Enjoy your Sunday.

Pat xx

PaperDaisies said...

What a cute card. The image is great. I woof it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Ann said...

This card is adorable, Hazel! Love the dogs in jammies!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, (nope its definitely not a christmas card lol)
but he is a cutie
hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

Love your little doggy, they are perfect. What a good girl you are using you stash up, that is just what I need to do.
I hope your feeling a little better now, it is no fun having one problem let alone when another interferes with it.
Kim xXx