Thursday 12 December 2013

Crafty Girls Challenge Time

Hi Everyone, WOW isnt December flying past us!!! Its time for another challenge on The Crafty Girls and this fortnight its ANYTHING GOES.

We are sponsored this fortnight by Meljens, Eureka, Glamour Eyes and Sassy Studio so lots of chances to win a prize!!!!
I decided to play with my prisma colour pencils for this card. (Another one that my Mum acquired!!!) This will be me and Tom on Saturday decorating the tree. We are doing it while Jake is at work so he will come home to Christmas!!!

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Papers Free in Magazine.
Image Meljens.
Coloured with Prismacolour Pencils

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas Glitter.
Rubys Rainbow - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Creatures.
Crafty Boots - Christmas.

I will be back soon with my MAWTT Creation for this week, 

Love and Sparkles Hazelxox


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a cute image Hazel your card is gorgeous x

Darlene said...

OMG such a cute & HAPPY creation! Love how you finished the inside too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CHRISTMAS SPARKLE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow challenges hope you will join us again
Shaz DT x

Tammy said...

OMGOsh I love that Meljens image Hazel and your coloring is beautiful, So CUTE! I hope you are doing well!
Hugs, Tammy

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, great colouring. Just make sure you hold onto Tom & don't let him fall when ya putting the angel in top!
Hugs Shell xx

verybellemakes said...

Great card Hazel, love that mirror paper - gives off some great colours! Hope you got the tree up :-)

Victoria x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image. Thank you for a great challenge xx

Basslady said...

a very lovely card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, really sweet image and I love all of your layers.

Thank you for joining in the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne